Friday, September 21, 2007

Air-blogging (kind of)



Air-blogging (kind of)
I mentioned in Wednesday’s column that it had been six years since I had been on an airplane.
The two coolest things about flying to me …
1) The acceleration during take off (anybody know how fast?) I’ve never been a big “adrenaline junkie,” but moving down the runway that rapidly is quite a rush.
2) That sense of amazement when you get above the clouds, especially with the clear blue skies we were floating through. Wow! Window seats are definitely the way to go. I’m generally not a huge fan of heights, but looking down doesn’t bother me in a plane.

The coolest thing about the inside of this plane… watching ESPN and blogging (well, on a Word document at least) at 32,000 feet (rough estimate). I could get used to this …

Starting the descent to Columbus, Miss. The captain said its 83 degrees with light wind. Sounds good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home