Friday, September 21, 2007

1st Pre Take Off blog





Just sitting here in the GWU Football Center about an hour or so before loading the buses for the airport in Charlotte. Pretty quiet around here right now, but I'm sure that will change soon. I'll try to post a few blog updates between now and take off.

Players are coming in and out of the center as they prepare for the trip ... I got a quick quote from offensive lineman Demario Deese, a junior from Independence.

"I'm excited to play against an SEC team. I'm looking forward to that, because I grew up watching the SEC. I think it will show us where we're at as a team. It will show where our talent level is. If we beat these guys, it shows we can win conference and beat anybody else," Deese said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faithfully reading...

September 21, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home