Friday, September 21, 2007

Reader e-mails

With things winding down around here, figured I would post a couple of e-mails I've received since I started on the trip. Always nice to hear from new folks, from both near and far ...

Greetings from Mississippi. I hope you enjoy your trip and the visit to the MSU campus. Be sure to get to "The Junction" plenty early and enjoy the atmosphere. The MSU players arrive at the stadium about two hours before kick off. You definitely do not want to miss that. I have dreaded this game since the schedule came out. We have a tendency to look past non-SEC opponents. That, coupled with the fact that some kind of virus has spread through the team this week, is cause for concern. If you need some info about the campus, campus history, places to eat, etc., just email me back and let me know. Looking forward to reading your chronicle of the trip. Again, have a good flight down and enjoy your time at MSU

Jay Stegall

------

Enjoyed your article GW football is much more exciting than where I was in school there 1968-72----can’t wait for the App. game---I am disappointed that GW does not have a ticket available link on their site---have fun, I hear it’s the best

Mike E. Stamey--

------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home