Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fantasy Football time

Here's the result of my recent Fantasy Football draft ... I like my squad, especially at RB and WR. Like anyone else, I'll need all of my corps starters to stay healthy to win the 10-team league I'm in. Donovan McNabb's injury was one of the big reasons I fell out of contention last year, so hopefully No. 5 will stay upright and put up big numbers this season.

I'll post some fantasy updates through the season. And I'll try not to whine (or brag) too much about my own team ...

Team Satisfied
Donovan McNabb - QB
Larry Fitzgerald - WR
Marques Colston - WR
Larry Johnson - RB
Joseph Addai - RB
Jeremy Shockey - TE
Marshawn Lynch - WR/RB
Shayne Graham - K
Dallas - Defense
Bench
Ahman Green - RB
Jon Kitna - QB
Daunte Culpepper - QB
Plaxico Burress - WR
Muhsin Muhammad - WR
Marcus Pollard - TE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd take Marshawn Lynch out of that flex position. Are you gonna go with the unproven rookie to start off week 1?

dt

August 24, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Gabe Whisnant said...

I might ... I've got a favorable margin in the predicted points, so I can probably afford to take a chance.

August 24, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home